RELISH your career.
RELISH is revolutionizing AP and procurement solutions!
We’re a diverse team working to solve the difficult AP and Procurement challenges and develop cutting-edge solutions. Are you ready to be a part of an eager, service-driven team committed to challenging and inspiring each other?
We look forward to meeting you.
Product Marketing Content Manager
We now are seeking a Content Manager for our product marketing team. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining a content pipeline to meet the needs of sales (both direct to customer and through channels). The ideal candidate will have experience in maintaining consistent and evolving content for multiple audiences. Working with Relish Marketing but also the sales enablement teams in channel partners, this role will require superior organizational, communications and marketing skills. As our apps involve technical integrations, some level of technical software expertise will be required as well. Specific duties in addition to above include:
- Be the focal point of content requests, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to identify content needs, updates and revisions, as well as formulating a content roadmap/calendar
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Spearhead tasks regarding content as well as editorial strategy
- Brainstorm with editorial team members to develop new ideas for content
- Collaborate with design to ensure engaging, easy to consume and differentiated content
- Work with digital marketing to support SEO/SEM objectives
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in content marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation for enterprise B2B SaaS companies
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- An understanding of the goals of a content marketing role
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement
- The ability to work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Native English speaker and writer
- Domain expertise in software, integrations and/or the enterprise procurement and sourcing area a plus