RELISH your career.
RELISH is revolutionizing B2B App solutions!
We’re a diverse team working to solve difficult enterprise challenges and develop cutting-edge B2B App solutions. Are you ready to be a part of an eager, service-driven team committed to challenging and inspiring each other?
We look forward to meeting you.
We now are seeking a Product Manager with a passion for building and marketing B2B app solutions. This role is a core member of the product team and will also collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to understand the functionality and features needed, wanted, and used to define the product roadmap. This role encompasses three responsibilities:
- strategic product management: ensure continuing alignment of the product strategy with the overall company strategy
- product marketing: provide input into messaging and placements
- technical product management: manage internal and third-party technical resources and requirements
With this role, you will be empowered to set and meet ambitious goals for multiple products by driving product improvements and new innovations in the B2B app universe.
- Using product research input, create detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Communicate all product releases, additions, and updates with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, sharing uses cases and benefits of new functionality
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using the input to inform roadmap and designs
- Support the Sales team and channel partners through the development of presentations, demonstrations, and other materials
- Necessary and desirable qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- A consistent track record leading all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid Product Manager background, with demonstrated experience collaborating with a team of technical experts in an agile environment
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Superior skills in communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation, and written skills
- Extensive experience with enterprise software
- Experience with procurement software
Product Marketing Content Manager
We now are seeking a Content Manager for our product marketing team. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining a content pipeline to meet the needs of sales (both direct to customer and through channels). The ideal candidate will have experience in maintaining consistent and evolving content for multiple audiences. Working with Relish Marketing but also the sales enablement teams in channel partners, this role will require superior organizational, communications and marketing skills. As our apps involve technical integrations, some level of technical software expertise will be required as well. Specific duties in addition to above include:
- Be the focal point of content requests, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to identify content needs, updates and revisions, as well as formulating a content roadmap/calendar
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Spearhead tasks regarding content as well as editorial strategy
- Brainstorm with editorial team members to develop new ideas for content
- Collaborate with design to ensure engaging, easy to consume and differentiated content
- Work with digital marketing to support SEO/SEM objectives
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in content marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation for enterprise B2B SaaS companies
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- An understanding of the goals of a content marketing role
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement
- The ability to work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Native English speaker and writer
- Domain expertise in software, integrations and/or the enterprise procurement and sourcing area a plus
Software Developer - Ukraine
We are seeking to hire skilled software developers impacted by the war in Ukraine. If you are able and looking for software development opportunities, please consider Relish. While working with us, you will have the opportunity to design and write code that runs on the most modern cloud platforms and take part in the design and improvement of our current products.
Relish is a company on the rise, developing cutting-edge solutions to maximize the value of enterprise IT investments. We offer innovative solutions and work with multinational clients.
Specific duties in addition to the above include:
- Design, build and test intuitive software solutions that meet and exceed the needs of the company
- Maintain the assigned software applications and create regular updates to address customer and company concerns
- Troubleshoot application problems quickly and efficiently
- Analyze, design, and build new software that serves as Proof of Concept (POC) for future enhancements to the platform
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Direct system testing and validation procedures.
- Ensure software security by developing programs following our Secure Software Development Lifecycle standard
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Proficient in English
- Experience working with Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience working with SQL databases (preferably MySQL or Amazon Aurora)
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (preferably DynamoDB)
- Experience working with CI-CD tools (preferably Azure Pipelines)