RELISH your career.
RELISH is revolutionizing B2B App solutions!
We’re a diverse team working to solve difficult enterprise challenges and develop cutting-edge B2B App solutions. Are you ready to be a part of an eager, service-driven team committed to challenging and inspiring each other?
We look forward to meeting you.
We now are seeking a Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring our customer implementations stay on track and are delivered on time and with high quality. This role will work closely with our Customer Success, product, and Engineering team to keep everyone in sync, track progress, and address obstacles to ensure successful on-time launches. The Implementation Manager will also be responsible for pattern analysis and developing new processes to reduce the time and effort involved in customer implementations.
- Manage implementation of customers from contract to launch.
- Oversee Customer Success and Engineering staff on implementation to ensure on-time delivery of software implementations.
- Develop project plans, track progress, and monitor roadblocks during the implementation phase.
- Serve as the main Point of Contact for clients throughout the course of deployment
- Resolve potential conflicts between the delivery team and the customers
- Train customers on the product and the appropriate process to fit their needs.
- Responsible for walking clients through configuration, assisting in testing, and managing timelines and risks that arise.
- Coach, tmentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build and manage a team of service delivery professionals. Ensure that each team member has adequate skills and knowledge of technology, project management, and software engineering processes.
- Monitor team for process compliance, productivity, teamwork, and efficiency.
- Provide status information to the management about the project pipeline and status and health of execution.
- Manage long-term relationships with clients through regular, Customer Success engagement sessions after the app has been deployed.
- Interface with the customer to ensure that there are no delays in customer responsibilities and dependencies.
- Converting projects implemented into customer references would be a key measure.
- Upselling products and services to the customers, during and after projects.
- Identify key weaknesses and failure points in current project implementation plans and spearhead process improvements.
- Works closely with Product leadership to define the overall product roadmap.
- Track all deployments and analyze project lengths and risks to gain insight into areas for improvement.
Go To Market
- Assist in marketing activities such as client demos and developing project case studies.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
Necessary and desirable qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar domain.
- 5+ years of software delivery management experience
- A solid Software Delivery Manager background, with demonstrated experience collaborating with a team of technical experts in an agile environment
- Project Management certification is desirable.
- Agile methodology experience is mandatory.
- Cloud and DevOps experience desirable.
- Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these.
- Superior skills in communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation, and written skills
- Extensive experience with enterprise software
- Experience (implementing) enterprise software a must-have.
Software Developer - Ukraine
We are seeking to hire skilled software developers impacted by the war in Ukraine. If you are able and looking for software development opportunities, please consider Relish. While working with us, you will have the opportunity to design and write code that runs on the most modern cloud platforms and take part in the design and improvement of our current products.
Relish is a company on the rise, developing cutting-edge solutions to maximize the value of enterprise IT investments. We offer innovative solutions and work with multinational clients.
Specific duties in addition to the above include:
- Design, build and test intuitive software solutions that meet and exceed the needs of the company
- Maintain the assigned software applications and create regular updates to address customer and company concerns
- Troubleshoot application problems quickly and efficiently
- Analyze, design, and build new software that serves as Proof of Concept (POC) for future enhancements to the platform
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Direct system testing and validation procedures.
- Ensure software security by developing programs following our Secure Software Development Lifecycle standard
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Proficient in English
- Experience working with Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience working with SQL databases (preferably MySQL or Amazon Aurora)
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (preferably DynamoDB)
- Experience working with CI-CD tools (preferably Azure Pipelines)
International Invoicing Specialist
Relish is building software to extend Enterprise solutions and we are looking for an International Invoicing Specialist to join our Product organization. This individual will provide a deep understanding of the invoicing process in the EU, China, Japan, and the Middle East. With this deep knowledge, you will provide business requirements to our development team and build a world-class invoicing solution. Eventually, this role will grow into a Product Manager role and own the priorities and roadmap for this high-growth product area.
Specific duties in addition to the above include:
- Uncovers, understands, and prioritizes customers’ needs and requirements through frequent direct customer contact, secondary research, and through customer-facing personnel.
- Gathers requirements from customers, partners, and prospects, detailing the requirements concisely and convincingly, directing business and technical prioritization sessions, collaborating with engineering teams, participating in product rollout, and communicating the roadmap to internal and external customers.
- Conducts product-specific market research and analysis to ensure competitive and differentiated solutions
- Translates high-priority customer needs into clear business cases that justify resources and provides clear market positioning documents.
Plan & Build
- Produces Product Requirement Documents in line with corporate strategy
- Determine scope and priority release content considering commercial, strategic, services, customer, and engineering needs with input from key stakeholders (Strategy, Sales, Customers, Prospects, etc.)
- Collaborates with development and user design teams to iteratively turn business requirements into a plan that meets maximum impact scope, resources, and schedule constraints.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- PC/Mac Proficiency
- Excel Proficiency
- Must understand PEPPOL, Factur-X, and other types of e-invoicing protocols.
- Project management abilities – able to manage specific work streams and efforts both tactical and strategic.
- Structured thinking – able to consistently look at an ambiguous problem or set of customer needs, recognize a pattern, and provide a clear logical structure that meets business needs.
- Knowledge of the Software Product Lifecycle is a plus
- Product Management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 4+ years of Accounts Payable Experience
- 2+ years handling International Invoices in Asia, South America, or the Middle East
- Experience with invoicing in Coupa, Oracle, SAP, or online procurement solutions is a plus
- Must be willing to work with teams in PST, CST, and EST time zones