RELISH your career.
RELISH is revolutionizing B2B App solutions!
We’re a diverse team working to solve difficult enterprise challenges and develop cutting-edge B2B App solutions. Are you ready to be a part of an eager, service-driven team committed to challenging and inspiring each other?
We look forward to meeting you.
Product Marketing Manager
Relish is building software to extend Enterprise solutions and we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product organization. You will lead the product marketing efforts across our applications. You will be providing sales support, running solution demonstrations, developing product content, understanding customer problems, handling competitive positioning, running conference sessions, and providing input into the product strategy. In addition, you will oversee product positioning and messaging.
- Meet with analysts and customers to determine market trends
- Follow and Analyze Market and Industry trends
- Competitive Product Research
- Provide input into the product strategy and overall value to the customer
- Works closely with Product leadership to define the overall product roadmap.
Plan & Build
- Collaborate with Product Management on priority considering sales and customer needs
- Create White Papers
Go To Market
- Demo applications to Customers
- Communicate Roadmaps to Customers
- Collaborates with Sales to prioritize and create thought leadership materials
- Works collaboratively with Marketing to create clear positioning documents, competitive differentiation, branding, collateral, internal sales roll-out, and external customer, and analyst roll-out plans.
- Champion client testimonials and customer success stories
- Educate Sales on product positioning and roadmap
- Supports and enables commercial teams
Communication – targeting key internal and external audiences, their predispositions/expectations, framing appropriate messages to that audience, and ongoing management of expectations–verbally, through presentations, and through others by training them on communications and message content to be delivered.
Comfortable recording videos, demoing products, and presenting in webinars
Outstanding persuasion skills –able to convincingly sell ideas and plans to internal constituencies, customers, analysts, and partners.
Project management abilities – able to manage specific work streams and efforts both tactical and strategic.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or technical discipline
1-4 years of marketing or product marketing experience, preferably with software-oriented product lines
B2B and SaaS experience required
Ability to travel 3-6 times a year
Must have experience with SAP Ariba, Coupa, Workday, Salesforce, or other B2B Enterprise software providers
A Plus: Experience with Invoicing or Supplier Management.
The position is U.S. Remote
Software Developer - Ukraine
We are seeking to hire skilled software developers impacted by the war in Ukraine. If you are able and looking for software development opportunities, please consider Relish. While working with us, you will have the opportunity to design and write code that runs on the most modern cloud platforms and take part in the design and improvement of our current products.
Relish is a company on the rise, developing cutting-edge solutions to maximize the value of enterprise IT investments. We offer innovative solutions and work with multinational clients.
Specific duties in addition to the above include:
- Design, build and test intuitive software solutions that meet and exceed the needs of the company
- Maintain the assigned software applications and create regular updates to address customer and company concerns
- Troubleshoot application problems quickly and efficiently
- Analyze, design, and build new software that serves as Proof of Concept (POC) for future enhancements to the platform
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Direct system testing and validation procedures.
- Ensure software security by developing programs following our Secure Software Development Lifecycle standard
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Proficient in English
- Experience working with Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience working with SQL databases (preferably MySQL or Amazon Aurora)
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (preferably DynamoDB)
- Experience working with CI-CD tools (preferably Azure Pipelines)